The Last Pre-Mission Post

/
0 Comments

it feels like forever ago that i got my mission call in the mail




as i opened my call and read the words:


 Dear Sister Roskelley, 
You are hereby called to serve as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Wisconsin Milwaukee Mission!


but now the time is here
and i'm ready for this new adventure
and i would LOVE to share my new experiences with you all...
so stay tuned!








my email for the next 18 months will be:

my MTC address will be:
Sister Megan Roskelley
OCT20 WI-MIL
2005 N. 900 E. Unit 85
Provo, UT 84602

and my mission home address will be:
Sister Megan Roskelley
Wisconsin Milwaukee Mission
7111 W. Edgerton Ave. Ste. 100
Greenfield, WI 53220

and if you would like to join my general email list 
or know my up to date mission field address email

mission info cards




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.